Back To Top

87 LINCOLN Street

Welland

$4,490,000
MLS Number: 40238725

Description:

Developers, take note. This is an incredible development opportunity with 1.474 acres of property with dual zoning (CC2 & RM). Approximately 40% of the parcel is zoned Community Commercial Corridor, which allows for apartment buildings, drive-through, food production, financial, grocery, health retail, furniture, home improvement, entertainment/restaurant, and hotel establishments. The remaining 60% is zoned Residential Medium Density which allows for a maximum 20m building height in some use cases. Buyer to do their own due diligence to confirm. Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Read More

Property Details
Status: For Sale
Address: 87 LINCOLN Street, Welland, L3C 5J6
MLS: 40238725
Lot Size: 106.00 x 695.00
Water: Municipal
Floor Space: 0
Lot Size: 106.00 x 695.00
Map

See It In Person

Book a Showing!
can’t find what
you’re looking for?
we can help.